To donate by mail: Penn Manor Education Foundation, P.O. Box 1001, Millersville, PA 17551
Opportunities to Support PMEF
PMEF is grateful for the continued support of our community. Below are listed the many opportunities to support our mission to enhance and enrich the educational experiences and lives of Penn Manor School District students, families and staff.
If you would like information on supporting any of the following, please contact Executive Director Anne Carroll (717-872-9500, ext. 2332) or by clicking here .
- Employee Payroll Deduction Program
NEW! Penn Manor employee contributions can now be made online here. The deadline is Sept. 8, 2017.
For a one-time payment, employees can uses this printable form: PMEF one-time employee contribution
- Named Endowments and Curricular Endowments in Math/Science, Language Arts, Fine Arts, Exceptional Student Learning
More info here on PMEF Board Endowments
- Strong & Healthy Families More info here
- Memorial and Honorary Scholarships
- Educational Improvement Tax Credits More info here
- Planned/Legacy Giving
- Targeted Giving
- Classroom Venture Grants More info here
- Annual Dinner More info here
- Charity Golf Scramble More info here
- Extraordinary Give More info here
- Annual Fund Campaign
Established in 1997, PMEF is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation managed by an all-volunteer Board of Directors comprised of community members who meet regularly and function in accordance with adopted bylaws.