To donate by mail: Penn Manor Education Foundation, P.O. Box 1001, Millersville, PA 17551
Opportunities to Support PMEF
PMEF is grateful for the continued support of our community. Below are listed the many opportunities to support our mission to enhance and enrich the educational experiences and lives of Penn Manor School District students, families and staff.
If you would like information on supporting any of the following, please contact our executive director (717-872-9500, ext. 2332) or by clicking here .
- Named Endowments and Curricular Endowments in Math/Science, Language Arts, Fine Arts, Exceptional Student Learning
More info here
- Employee Payroll Deduction Program Access online application for 2018-2019 here. The deadline is Sept. 7, 2018.
- Strong & Healthy Families More info here
- Memorial and Honorary Scholarships More information here
- Educational Improvement Tax Credits More info here
- Planned/Legacy Giving More info: Legacy Giving brochure
- Targeted Giving
- Classroom Venture Grants More info here
- Annual Dinner More info here
- Charity Golf Scramble More info here
- Extraordinary Give More info here
- Annual Fund Campaign
Established in 1997, PMEF is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation managed by an all-volunteer Board of Directors comprised of community members who meet regularly and function in accordance with adopted bylaws.