Many thanks to Waste Management, which recently presented a $3,000 check to the Education Foundation through the state Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program.
Waste Management has been a longtime EITC participant and has helped fund innovative grants to improve learning for Penn Manor students. EITC funds can be used for projects that fall under these designations:
- STEM Instructional Equipment
- Multimedia Instructional Tools
- Focused Opportunities for Exceptional Students
- Alternative Education Experiences
- Agricultural Education Outreach
- Performing and Fine Arts Resources
- Artist/Author in Residence
- Supplemental Field Experiences
To find out more about the EITC program, click here.