Many thanks to Jerome H. Rhoads Inc., which recently presented a $2,500 check to the Education Foundation through the state Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program.
Rhoads has been a longtime EITC participant and has helped fund innovative grants to improve learning for Penn Manor students. Our other generous donors this year include Waste Management Inc. and Fulton Bank.
EITC funds can be used for projects that fall under these designations:
- STEM Instructional Equipment
- Multimedia Instructional Tools
- Focused Opportunities for Exceptional Students
- Alternative Education Experiences
- Agricultural Education Outreach
- Performing and Fine Arts Resources
- Artist/Author in Residence
- Supplemental Field Experiences
To find out more about the EITC program, click here.