Penn Manor Education Foundation is switching to an online Venture Grant application process and a single application cycle for the 2016-2017 year.
The online application is available here.
Teachers and other school personnel applying for grants should take note of the following:
- There is only ONE grant cycle this year. PMEF will not be soliciting projects in the spring, so this is your sole opportunity to submit requests this year. If your project is approved, the funding must be used by June 30, 2018.
- The form cannot be saved if it is partially completed, so please be prepared to complete the form in one sitting. You may want to write your narrative in a separate document and “cut and paste” it into the online form when you are ready to submit.
- Supporting documents, such as price and equipment lists, may be uploaded with your application. However, you may not upload your application narrative in the uploads section.
- The form must be filled out online; no paper applications will be accepted. All fields must be completed.
- This is our first attempt at this new application process, so please bear with us, as we may have to tweak things as we go along. Please share feedback, especially the positive kind.
Thank you, teachers, for all your do to improve educational opportunities for Penn Manor students!